Premium, Energy-Saving Solar Panels Available for Homeowners from PE Solar
Solar panels have helped scores of homeowners across the United States conserve energy and reduce their monthly energy bills, but their benefits go far beyond energy conservation and monetary savings. For instance, did you know that solar panels also help to combat pollution by reducing our dependency on utility companies and the fossil fuels they use to provide electricity?
As a residential rooftop solar company that proudly serves homeowners in Arizona and Florida, PE Solar is happy to help you start conserving energy and reducing your energy bills, while also protecting the environment. In addition to installing PV panels on homes, we are a general contractor that coordinates every facet of the installation process, from design work to permitting, to ensure you are able to fully reap the rewards of going solar.
Benefits of Choosing Solar Panels from PE Solar
Solar panel installation requires an up-front investment, but it’s one with the potential to pay off greatly in the long term. Reaching out to PE Solar for solar panel installation means that:
- We have access to all major Tier 1 manufacturers, including Hanwa, Kyocera, Solar Edge, and LG, just to name a few.
- Your installation will be performed by specially trained professionals with special factory training, which means they adhere to the highest standards in the industry.
- Your new panels will generate energy for your household without contributing to environmental pollution.
- Because you’re using solar energy, you could save significantly on monthly electricity costs.
- You will protect yourself against utility rate hikes for the next 25 years, which is the expected life span of solar panels.
- The value of your property is likely to increase because PV panels often add value to homes.
Furthermore, our Tier 1 panels are backed by a 25-year warranty to give you peace of mind in your investment. And, because PE Solar is so confident in the expertise of our technicians, we offer a two-year labor warranty on all solar panel installations.
To learn more about our solar panels, contact PE Solar today, and be sure to ask about the convenient financing options we offer to homeowners in Arizona and Florida.