Energy-Efficient Solar Panels for Homeowners in Hunter Creek, FL
Maybe you saw solar panels on your neighbor’s roof in Hunter Creek and thought one day you ought to acquire some of your own. Maybe you’ve read reports of panels providing households like yours with appreciable energy savings, and you said to yourself, “That’s it, this month, I’m going solar.” But maybe you heard that having panels installed requires upfront costs, and you began doubting whether a solar energy system would be worth it in the long run. And, that’s why you’re still on the fence.
PE Solar wants you to educate you about your potential investment. Yes, solar panels come with upfront costs, but solar energy systems have been proven to yield major benefits for homeowners, especially here in sunny Florida. That’s because solar panels absorb sunlight to supply your home with the electricity you need every day. This means that you won’t have to rely on your local power company quite as much, thus, reducing your carbon footprint, given that utilities burn fossil fuels to generate electricity. In addition to the environmental benefits, solar panels can:
- Help reduce your utility costs, as you’ll be generating your own electricity
- Increase your property value, as solar panels typically add value to homes
The solar panels that PE Solar installs are sourced from respected Tier 1 manufacturers like LG, Hanwha, and Kyocera. These well-engineered products are designed to generate energy savings for their full 25-year lifespan. With us as your solar energy partner, you:
- Can avoid utility rate hikes for at least 25 years
- Will benefit from expert solar installation by extensively trained professionals
- Can have confidence in your investment since our panels come with 25-year warranties and we cover our installations with a two-year labor warranty
Contact us for more information. We’d be happy to provide you with more details about the solar panels we offer to help Hunter Creek homeowners like you conserve energy and save money year after year.